Sunday 15 April 2018

Hermo #8


Nowadays I place more orders with Hermo and Althea. Hermo is a lot faster and you get free delivery in West Malaysia if you buy 2 items or more.





First let's talk about the 2 makeup items I picked up. These are both from Etude House.





Neither products are new to me. In fact, the Etude House Tint My Brows Gel is a second repurchase. I do really enjoy it but you want to use it before it dries out like mine has.





I have picked up 2 Etude House Play 101 Pencils before. These come in a variation of finishes (creamy, glitter, matte, glossy, shimmering) and this one is a glitter nude shade #5.





Here is a quick swatch of the product and it is very pretty on the lower lashes. I think it is very pretty on the inner corners as well (but I personally do not do this as this makeup look does not suit me).





The Etude House Tint My Brows Gel like I mentioned, is a repurchase again. It comes in 3 shades and this is the grey-brown which is the least warm/coolest and darkest. I really like this and it is great for when you are lazy.





Next we have the two skincare products that I picked up! This is the real reason I placed an order with Hermo.





The Shiseido Waso Soft + Cushy Polisher and the Heimish All Clean Balm are both aesthetically pleasing. I do like their packaging quite a bit.





The Heimish All Clean Balm comes highly rated and has been featured in many blogposts and videos and posts so I really want to try it out. 





The packaging is very hygienic although not the most compact. You open up the lid and you see a little spoon for you to scoop the product. It is double-ended which I think is handy but I also only see myself using one end and cleaning it daily regardless.





When you remove the extra seal, you see the balm and I love how new balms looks. It is so smooth and so beautiful!





So with the little spatula/spoon, you scoop up product and you can use it to remove all your makeup. I will be posting a full review on how efficient this is but for now, man, it sure smells good.





The Shiseido Waso Soft + Cushy Polisher is lush.





I know this because I had a little sample and used it all up, knowing I want a full size of this.





The product squeezes out easily and it is a soft formula (not dense) and the polish bits are not rough.





This actually feels gentle enough that you can use it in the morning (my preference) and have a gentle exfoliation and brightening effect without feeling raw or sore.





This little Hermo haul has been very much of a win on all the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS