Saturday 17 March 2018

Claire Organics #3


This is my 3rd haul from Claire Organics and if you do not know this brand.. Which rock have you been hiding under? However, fret not, just click HERE.

My haul was during the Chinese New Year promotion so I saved a bit of money! There are 2 products that are new to me and a repurchase here.




The Claire Nourishing Rosemary & Lavender Hair & Scalp Treatment Oil is a repurchase for me and I love it for my scalp and hair. Hence the repurchase! I wanted to try the other hair oil out, but then gravitated towards this one regardless.

The Claire Luxurious Rosehip Face/Body Oil is similar to the Lavender one I had previously but this one smells really beautifully of roses. It does not smell of old roses but like real roses. I really enjoy it both on my face (pressed in after serum in the evenings) or on my dry limbs and shoulders (so I can still get a whiff of it).






Then we have something I have been curious about and wanting to try. The Claire Natural Sunscreen Face/Body Cream. This is definitely a cream formula and it smells herbally when you apply it.





The cream is a nice thick texture which melts when you apply it to the skin.





The ingredients include :
 Golden Jojoba Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Zinc Oxide, Plant-based Emulsifying Wax, Essential Oil Blend and Love

(I think it is really cute that they ended with "Love"). Nice Job.





I did also get a pack of red packets (ang paos) to use since I purchased these products during the Chinese New Year so thank you Claire for all the lovely products and well wishes! Which is your favourite product from this brand? I am still using and loving my really battered Healing Balm, it goes everywhere with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS