Saturday 2 December 2017

Empties #35 - Makeup Lip Gloss



Following from my empties- Lipsticks, we are doing empties- lip gloss today!




This Suratt Lip Lustre is pretty old so I am saying goodbye to it. I actually love this colour a lot but it has a bit of a sticky finish (even though the salesperson said it didnt, it does!)





I picked up these Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother because they are actually similar-ish to the Clarins one. They are actually more pigmented and do not feel AS luxurious, but have a very similar vibe. I just never really reach for these and they are sort of old, so I am saying goodbye to them.





This Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour SPF15 is really lovely but I have to say I prefer the original ointment. I cannot slather this everywhere but the tint and colour is very pretty. It is old so I am saying goodbye to this.





The Clarins Instant Light Perfectors are so super nice. I am really upset that I have to say goodbye to these but they are years old... which means they really have to go. I have a mini of the 06 which is my all-time favourite and I have the newer 07 and 08 as well.





Maybelline Colour Elixir in Caramel Infused is a lip gloss that I really love. I like this so much I was wearing it daily at one point. The colour is just a really natural and neutral on the lips, and the slight sheen is not sticky at all. I would like to repurchase this but I don't actually know if they still sell this?! *cries





The Clarins Gloss Prodige smells so delicious and the colour is gorgeous, the finish is really glossy and beautiful, I really enjoyed this. I am tempted to pick up a full size of this but I am trying to be really good with my makeup shopping but this has made the list of "really tempted".





At one point I really loved the Burberry Kisses Gloss in this nude colour and I loved pulling it out of my handbag as it is gorgeous! The colour is stunning, the formula was lovely, but I cannot justify picking this up again even though I love the packaging because it is just so expensive.





This Sephora Colour Ingusion Lip Gloss in Peony Rose is a really nice colour. It is not opaque or pigmented, more like a wash of colour on the lips. It is not the most hydrating formula but I enjoyed using this.





Bobbi Brown lip gloss is really pretty but it does have a bit of a sticky finish. I don't mind it much and this was actually not used much at all and has now gone off *cry*





The Lancome Lip Lovers are quite pigmented and are definitely more of a gloss than anything else. I really like these while I had them. They are quite old now so I have to toss them out.





The Jouer lip glosses before they relaunched, are already really nice and lovely. I love their products so much and I am only saying goodbye because it is quite old.





This Chanel Glossimer Lip Gloss is a warm coral shade which is very beautiful and on the lips you get more of the golden shimmer. That is stunning. It is old, hence I am saying goodbye. I am also not sure if I am able to justify spending that much on lip gloss again. (but if you can afford it, pulling it out of your handbag is very satisfying)





This is not my only NYX Butter Gloss but this shade in tiramsu, I am saying goodbye too. It is a bit nude on me and I just prefer the other shade and hardly reach for this. I love the NYX Butter Glosses because they smell like vanilla cupcakes in the best way possible.





Lastly we have this Estee Lauder Lip Gloss which was given to me by a friend's mother. I tried it, the colour is pretty but the gloss is sticky and I just don't really love it. I love the packaging (it is limited edition) but the stickiness of the lip gloss means that although my lips look super pouty, I just do not love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS