Thursday 16 November 2017

Some bits from Watsons


Despite being pretty good recently (by my standards), I went to Watsons for a mascara, and came out with additional items! Eye drops have not been photographed here.




First up, there is a new Nivea Body Lotion and this is the Nivea Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil in Lotion. You can get this in Malaysia, Singapore and even in UK from Boots and Singapore.





The lotion comes in a pump bottle as it is 400ml and the lotion smells lovely. There is another variation/scent but I prefer this lighter floral scent.





The lotion itself is very light and does not feel sticky on the skin at all. I tend to use this in the day time as I have a heavier lotion for evening usage.





I actually went to pick up the Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Waterproof Mascara because I love the original Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Waterproof Mascara so much. The HadaLabo skincare travel pack was definitely one of those where I was clearly distracted and then sucked in.





The packaging of this, is purple, instead of the original red and magenta, but the shape is still the same. I personally prefer the packaging in this two-tone purple as it looks less striking and more sleek.





The main difference is obviously not the packaging, but the brush itself. The bristles are only on one side of the brush, making it almost look like a mini toothbrush! The middle part has shorter bristles compared to the ends, making it look almost concave in shape.





I have used this a few times and have decided that this is not for me. I prefer the Maybelline Sensational Waterproof Mascara (I have recently rediscovered and fallen back in love with this) as well as the original Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Waterproof Mascara.





This Hada Labo skincare set has a face wash, a toner and a moisturiser. I have already tried the face wash and toner and know that both are nice. I am curious to try out the moisturiser and see if it is sufficient for my combination skin.





The set all comes in tiny travel sizes which is really nice and I am quite certain you can refill the toner and moisturiser for reuse. I personally love small bottles and they always get me!



Have you tried any of these new items and what was your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS