Saturday 1 July 2017

Hermo #4


I forgot to take a picture of the complete haul so I am showing the cutest item to try and lure you to read the entire blog post!



Every Hermo package that I receive always comes with samples and here I have the Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence and frankly anything snail really puts me off, but previously I finally mustered up enough courage to try a snail mask and it was really nourishing and lovely on my skin so let's hope I can muster the courage to try this out real soon!





I also picked up the Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch. There are 24 patches and you just cleanse the area around your spot and then use a patch on the spot. It is supposed to reduce the size of the spot and there is no need to replace the patch until the size of the spot is reduced!





The Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Dear Brachiosaurus Mulberry Blotting Paper (Refill) is to replace the empties because it is so good! I like how the little compact has a mirror and the sponge picks up the little pieces of paper and somehow, even though it feels like it would be gimmicky, it helps make blotting easier!





The refill comes with both the actual blotting paper sheets as well as the sticky sheets that you attach to the sponge and you can peel pieces of the adhesive off so that it continues to pick the blotting sheets up properly.





Something rather random is this FootPure Deodorant Feet Foundation White in Apple Juice. This Hello Kitty collaboration is really adorable and even though this is the bigger bottle, it is actually still really small. The scent apple juice is amazing and really fresh!





There is a really small hole where the product is dispensed. I just sprinkle some onto my shoes and shake them about to dispense the product more evenly. Be careful not to go too crazy because it will be really slippery but a little bit makes the feet feel really dry and comfortable.





I have been meaning to try the Cosrx acids for a while now since Bob told me that Cult Beauty stocks this Korean brand, which means it has the seal of approval in my book!





After a long deliberation, I picked up the Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid as I had a hard time deciding between this and the BHA version. This is actually 7% glycolic acid and I do not find it to be too stripping or really drying.





The plastic bottle is slightly frosted and it looks quite pretty yet professional. I also like it when I can see how much product I have left so it may seem a menial thing but it is just something I prefer.





The pump also makes this easy to dispense. I tend to use it in the evenings and directly on my fingers and pat on the skin until it is absorbed. I tend to use a hydrating mask or serum after and find that my skin really soaks up hydration after this!

I think I want to try the BHA version of this after this so let's see! Have you tried Cosrx?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS