Tuesday 1 March 2016

All About Lips #93



KIKO Angel Kiss Set in Cranberry Crumble - Velvet Lips Lip Scrub + Kiss Balm
KIKO Angel Kiss Set in Cranberry Crumble - Velvet Lips Lip Scrub + Kiss Balm
Now I picked up a few bits at KIKO when I was last in London, and obviously it was all lips stuff. I am a lip-oholic, if there is such a thing.
Anyway, today's lip product feature is the KIKO Angel Kiss Set in Cranberry Crumble - Velvet Lips Lip Scrub + Kiss Balm.




KIKO Angel Kiss Set in Cranberry Crumble - Velvet Lips Lip Scrub + Kiss Balm
KIKO Angel Kiss Set in Cranberry Crumble - Velvet Lips Lip Scrub + Kiss Balm

I actually had to wait 15 minutes for them to grab this from the stock room, but it is the one I wanted amidst the other 3 shades and scents. The colour is purple-y and the scent is just sumptuous.


Now for the Velvet Lips Lip Scrub, it leaves a slightly oily feeling and film on the lips, which actually seals in moisture (in my mind at least) but if you prefer a drier finish when you are done scrubbing, check out the Lush offering. I do find it difficult to pick up a small amount with my finger, but I think it is nice.



KIKO Angel Kiss Set in Cranberry Crumble Kiss Balm
KIKO Angel Kiss Set in Cranberry Crumble - Kiss Balm
Here is how it looks swatched on the back of my hand, but for a more realistic look, I have pictures of how it wears on my lips as well.



 It literally is a kiss of colour, just the tiniest bit and I think it is really easy to slap on and run out the door.



 Bearing in mind that my lips are pretty pigmented as it is so this just adds a little something something.




The Kiss Balm is a sheer colour but on the lips it is just slightly more of a punchy sheer colour, which I like. It feels oily on the lips and I leave it right next to my make up bag so that it is the last step that I just slap on before I leave the house. Overall, I like the duo. Now I am not head over heels but I love that they match and I do think that it would make a lovely gift.


Now if you were curious about the other two lip products in the picture, it is the feature for the next All About Lips post, so don't worry and come back on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS