Saturday 15 August 2015

My first foray into Bumble & Bumble

Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo
I was at Boots at London Liverpool Street Station and picked up quite a few items before the train journey up to Suffolk.





Bumble and Bumble The Hairdresser's Trio
The item I actually picked up to try is this Bumble and Bumble the Hairdresser's Trio, which includes the Bumble and Bumble Shampoo, Conditioner and a Heat/UV Protective Primer. There was a lovely lady who recommended this range after feeling my hair (coarse, dry and rough) and she gave me a few samples which I will talk about later on in this post.


The whole invisible oil range has a very sweet scent. I would recommend going for a good sniff in-store, before buying it. I am not the biggest fan of the scent as it is a little too strong and sweet. I prefer floral and cleaner scents. 



Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo
This shampoo is my least favourite of the three items in the bag. It leaves the hair near my roots too flat for my liking. I think that it is too heavy and greasy for my personal preference. Perhaps someone with drier hair will benefit more from this shampoo. I do not think I will repurchase. 



Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Conditioner
This, I really like! Apart from the really strong scent, which puts me off slightly, but is actually really nice after I rinse it off as I am able to get a whiff to sweet smelling hair throughout the day... I really like how this left my hair feeling - soft, silky and smooth. I don't think there is much else we can want from a conditioner! I do think that this will be too much for someone with more normal/fine hair. Especially as this is only a conditioner and not a hair mask. It does contain silicones, but quite far down the list, which is the only downer I can really think of for the product.



Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Heat/UV Protective Primer
This is my favourite product of the three! The primer does not just protect from heat, it protects from UV rays so I actually bring this around in my bag and spray it on my hair and scalp when it is scorching! A rarity in England, but it happens all the same. If I overuse it, my scalp is left feeling quite greasy, but I like this product very much all the same. The spritz is fine enough and it is really an outstanding product.



Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash ShampooBumble and Bumble Creme Rinse Conditioner
I was given 2 sachets of the Bumble and Bumble Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and Creme Rinse Conditioner. The lady was really nice and helpful and she asked me to try this out as well.



Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray
Just as I was walking off, the lady then passed me this little bottle. The Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray is in a dinky bottle and it would be excellent for travelling and styling on the go.



This is my first foray into Bumble and Bumble, and I am really impressed with the range. It is expensive for haircare, but in my opinion, well worth the money. I will be trying out other products from the brand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS