Sunday 8 March 2015

Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover vs Lancome Bi-Facil

Battle of the Dual-phased Eye Make Up Remover


First up, I have used both extensively (and this is not my first bottle of Lancome) so I feel that I can write a fairly justified review.

I have loved and continue to love Lancome's offering.
However, after reading Anna from Vivianna Does Make Up rave about the Clarins one, I thought I would give it a go.


While they look similar shaken up, the Clarins is no where as effective or fast or gentle (because I do not need to rub my eyes) than the Lancome.

I am trying to finish up the Clarins Instant Eye Make Up Remover and I will never repurchase.
The winner is still clearly Lancome for me.


I previously did a comparison between Lancome vs Vichy and whilst I chose Lancome over Vichy, I would choose Vichy over Clarins.

So, Lancome > Vichy > Clarins.


I am planning to try out the No7 Eye Make Up Remover (it is also dual phase) and to compare that with the Lancome and see if it is really a dupe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS