Tuesday 24 February 2015

All About Lips #40

Burberry

How have I not posted about this duo??




*eyes glistening*









My lips without any products (I had used lip balm half an hour before and wiped off but lips are not at optimum)

Here I am wearing the Burberry Lip Velvet in Peony Rose 32

Here I am wearing the Burberry Lip Velvet in Peony Rose 32 with a touch of the Burberry Lip Glow in Nude Beige 09 in the middle of my bottom lip

Here I am actually just wearing the Burberry Lip Glow in Nude Beige 09 all over

Here I am wearing the Burberry Lip Glow over the Burberry Lip Velvet all over.


I tend to wear the Burberry Lip Glow alone a lot as I really love it to bits and the Burberry Lip Velvet is almost a special occasion lipstick. I do like how the duo look together, and I know for sure that I will be repurchasing the Burberry Lip Glow when I run out.

Have you tried Burberry make up yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS