Thursday 11 September 2014

Rimmel wonder'full mascara with argan oil

I first purchased this a while ago, and had big hopes for it.

Since being home in Malaysia I only have two mascaras with me and so I have been using the two interchangeably. Some days I even find myself reaching for this over the other, which is a high-end.
Hence I thought this mascara deserves a blog post.



 And here is a close up of the mascara wand, which is the plastic bristles type 



Here are my eyes without any mascara or eye make up.



Here they are with one layer of the Rimmel Wonder'full mascara without any eyelash curlers help


Here they are after 3 layers of mascara and a slight layer on the bottom.



Considering I did not use any eyelash curlers to get this effect, this mascara has impressed me quite a lot.
This is the only mascara I have ever succeeded with getting away without using eyelash curlers.

It certainly lengthens, curls and volumises.
If I am looking for more length, I have another mascara which does just that (stay tune for a blog post)
If I am looking for more volume, I simply layer.
If I need more curl, I prep my lashes with my eyelash curlers.

This is a handy 3-in-1 and I nabbed it at a promotional price of GBP 4.99 instead of 6.99 but even at full price, I think this mascara delivers and is worth the money.



One thing though, I recommend wiping the wand on a tissue as it still has too much product and can leave a goopy finish but if you wipe it slightly on a tissue, you can get beautiful lashes too.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS