Saturday 2 August 2014

Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain

When I first saw these at boots I was beyond excited, just to realise that only the testers were out, the products were not actually available yet.
WHY

Here are the swatches of the colours -
First row : London Posh, Milan Moment, Stockholm Chic, Cannes Crush, Shanghai Sizzle, Miami Fever
Second row : Rio Rush, Barcelona Nights, LA Exclusive, India Intrigue, New York Scene, Parisian Passion


After I was done swatching, these lip products were back to their orderly form because I have a slight OCD about things like that.


















The colours which really jump out to me are Cannes Crush, Shanghai Sizzle, Miami Fever, New York Scene and Parisian Passion!
I also like the look of India Intrigue and and Barcelona Nights!

That's 5 likes out of 12 and 2 maybes!
I love the names of these as well, how they use cities and countries and attempt alliteration with the names.



I attempted to take a picture of it in direct sun light but not only was I blinded by the sun, the glosses were so reflective it has made the picture slightly distorted


Here are the swatches in normal sunlight

and here are the pictures next to each other for comparison purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS