Monday 14 July 2014

Bob's make up

So you may find the title a little funny, but basically this is all Bob's make up that she brought over to my place!



There are three nail things so I thought I would start with this
 The nail oil is from OPI but the two polishes are from Nails Inc.
I do not own a shade like Kensington so I am excited to try that even thought it is summer (break all the rules!) and apparently the special effect bottle The Wyndham is limited edition and no longer available...
Do you want to see a nails post? Let me know guys!



These are all the eyeshadow palettes. How many of you can guess what brand they are?
 Going from top left and going clockwise, Lorac, Mac shadows, Mac shadows again and Marc Jacobs Lolita


OMG excitement levels are so incredibly high! I have no idea how I am going to play with everything before I next see her to return them all!



More eye stuff in the form of Brow gel and mascaras
 Top to bottom, Eyeko Brow Gel (loving it so far), Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner is rose gold, Urban Decay Supercurl mascara, CoverGirl Clump Crusher, Burberry mascara


I did not like the Burberry mascara, it did nothing for my eyelashes but the packaging is so kick-ass!
I love the packaging so much.. I wish it worked for me.
The Urban Decay Supercurl mascara is also a little too thick on me
the CoverGirl Clump Crusher I am obsessed with!!!
I will be picking up a Eyeko Brow Gel




Onto skin products we have some concealer, bronzer and a blush stick
 The concealers are from Bourjois Heathy Skin shade 53, Maybelline age rewind in Nude, Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder which I am already planning to buy, the shade is perfect (more on this next time) and Bobbi Brown stick in Sheer Mauve (love this too!)




Onto skincare,
 I like the contents of the Jurlique Calming Mist and how it felt but like my Omorovicza, the spritz is really not great and for the price we are shelling out, the companies could sort that out. SERIOUSLY.


Merumaya Iconic Youth Serum - like a lot
Merumaya Moisturiser SPF 15 - too heavy for me in the daytime but has SPF so is not usable at night
Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm - amazing stuff that is on the shopping list






I almost forgot about these babies because I had packed them into my stash of lipsticks!
These are the Tarte lipsticks in Watermelon and Coral Blossom.
You'll be seeing them in an upcoming AllAboutLips series but I do have a few queued up at the moment!






This is everything I am to play with and to return to Bob =D



 This is everything Bob gave to me to pick and choose and keep
(OMG RIGHT?!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS